I own a business that was unable to complete calls long distance and some indian person would get on the line and tell us we owed 27.00 from a bill in 2014 for Excel Communications. Our phone lines were hijacked by this company and they have no explanation of how it happened.

We have been with the same phone provider for 20 years! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I had to pay the $27.00 for them to "release" my own phone line.

The original usage was 1.30 the rest of the bill is late fees and service fees.

This reviewer shared experience about "hijacked phone lines " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $27. This person is overall dissatisfied with Excel Telecommunications. The most disappointing about excel telecommunications phone service at Excel Telecommunications was poor business practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Excel Telecommunications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Excel Telecommunications to other companies on our site.

Comments